Wednesday 5 January 2011

I Reach Glasgow

So this is my first post, how exciting, no?

 My name is Abigail. I am half Ukrainian trident, half English rose. Most who know me, know my  L'Amour de la vie, my love for beauty, for being, for loving. I have lived my life. I have partied with you and travelled with who you wanted to, I have seen the sun set for the last time in the north, rise for the first in the east and felt it on me in the south. I have partied Underground in Eastern Europe, on rooftops in London, secret gardens in Paris, Ive out-drank Australian's and lived with Italians, but now, after years away from here, my isle, I am back in Britain.

I haven't been back in so long. I've felt no reason to go home, not yet anyway, he will have to wait. Instead I thought I would head North, far North. Ive met plenty of Jocks on my travels and never been disappointed... friendly, caring, rugged and comforting. And they are all so patriotic, much like myself. For the past few months I've been living in Glasgow, everyone has told me to go further North and see the country for real, but for the moment in having too much fun in this city.
 
I started this blog because I want to share my experiences and stories with people. I love hearing about tales of cities, parties and people, I guess it's the romantic in me.
 
Prosh-chavay for now,
 
Abbi.xx 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. that's brilliant blog for dating with Ukrainian Girls.Ukrainian Girl is so beautiful & cool.

    ReplyDelete